Bartact Seat Cover Colors

kiwi

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Who’s got the Navy blue bartact seat covers? I’m looking to order some but wanted to see some pictures of the Navy blue ones, and see how the color differs from what it looks like on the website.

air-non-air-bag-compliant-28269517242411_1024x1024.jpg

I think I remember someone here having blue ones but I can’t remember who. Hopefully you can find it or they will see this and post their pics.

Reactions: kiwi
Wow! Haven’t even bought anything from Bartact yet and i’m super impressed already. I sent an email asking for a sample and they responded within minutes with the tracking number for the sample. Amazing service.

I have the Bartacts in Blue, not Navy Blue. You can see they are pretty light. I can only imagine that the Navy Blue are considerably darker.

PXL_20210915_002208444.jpg
PXL_20210915_002153111.jpg

Reactions: kiwi
Eventually, I'll spring for a set of those covers. I have one of their winch covers and I'm super impressed with it's durability. No fade, at all, in years.

I've had a few sets of these and have always been impressed by their quality. The set in my LJ has been there for years, has no signs of wear or fade, and, unlike the roll bar pads and soft top, mud washes out without staining!

Reactions: DuncLJ and kiwi
I've had a few sets of these and have always been impressed by their quality. The set in my LJ has been there for years, has no signs of wear or fade, and, unlike the roll bar pads and soft top, mud washes out without staining!
Glad to hear all the positive feedback for them. Once my fabric sample comes in i plan on ordering a set!

Reactions: Irun
You can have other logos embroidered on them from Bartact. Unfortunately, they won't do the Jeep logo, I'm assuming due to copyright issues. You can send them the appropriate type file for what you want embroidered. I'm sure there is an additional fee too. I think all that info is on their website.

It seems like they do the logo embroidery in the same color as the insert panel color on the standard off the shelf covers. I know my solid black ones are embroidered in black, and I've seen the same with solid khaki ones.

Reactions: LJBean
For anyone interested, i got the color samples in today. They sent the navy blue and the other blue. The navy blue is exactly what i wanted so i’ll be ordering some soon
BBB4CEEE-C667-41E4-A036-B4203CAC4AA7.jpeg

Reactions: CharlesHS and FJQue