Be Careful

thrasherbb

I just recently had a minor collision in my 2005 wrangler after hydroplaning, this thing is my baby and only the fender and hood were damaged as far as the body goes, but the driver lower control arm mount bent badly and it won't be fixed for a while. But if theres any other dumbass teenagers on here, slow down it's not worth it. Any recommendations/advice for fender replacement would be amazing, this forums always helped me out more times than I can count so any advice is welcomed.

I just recently had a minor collision in my 2005 wrangler after hydroplaning, this thing is my baby and only the fender and hood were damaged as far as the body goes, but the driver lower control arm mount bent badly and it won't be fixed for a while. But if theres any other dumbass teenagers on here, slow down it's not worth it. Any recommendations/advice for fender replacement would be amazing, this forums always helped me out more times than I can count so any advice is welcomed.

MCE fenders may be a good option. They don’t cost too much compared to full fender replacements and they retain the factory inner fender so nothing has to be moved or remounted. Don’t buy the Amazon Chinese junk.

MCE fenders may be a good option. They don’t cost too much compared to full fender replacements and they retain the factory inner fender so nothing has to be moved or remounted. Don’t buy the Amazon Chinese junk.

I've been considering those but the whole fenders going to have to be replaced because the area where the other panel meets the fender is where most of the damage is, not just on the fender flare section of it.

Last edited:
I also had to learn that lesson the hard way when I was young and dumb. I'm glad you're ok. (y)

On the flip side, if there's old farts on here: maybe give up your license as you're possibly a danger to the road driving far below the speed limits and merging into people since you can't turn your head to check blind spots with those fused bits.

I'd prefer the former.

I've been considering those but the whole fenders going to have to be replaced because the area where the door meets the fender is where most of the damage is, not just on the fender flare section of it.

That sounds like the tub, not the fender. You should post some pictures.

Also, you will probably figure it out eventually, but if your lower control arm mount is bent severely, it’s probably not the only thing. I would check the frame and trackbar mounts for starters.

Don't get me started on all the idiots "young and old" talking and TEXTING on their cell phones while driving. 🤬

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

My obese neighbor has the same issues. Especially when holding her Big Mac. fries and extra large soda. :unsure:

Those are the one that use to scare me when I was riding motorcycle. It was always some fat fuck in a minivan with a fast food wrapper blocking their view who would pull out in front of you or merge over as we pass.

On the flip side, if there's old farts on here: maybe give up your license as you're possibly a danger to the road driving far below the speed limits and merging into people since you can't turn your head to check blind spots with those fused bits.

I'd prefer the former.

Please enlighten us......at what age does someone become an "old fart"? Asking for a friend.

The patron soda of the obese. It doesn't even taste good. Just drink the real thing and stop pretending you give a rats ass about your health.

Hell, the real thing doesn't even taste good to me. Fatties drinking "diet" anything is just a mental thing to make themselves feel better about pounding down a 2,000 calorie snack.

Speaking of 2,000 calorie snacks, have you had deep-fried oreos? 😋