Beat to Death O2 CEL Codes

pkugrsq

Hey y'all again,

I'm just going to start by saying, my Jeep's got 4 O2 CEL codes, P0032/38/52/58 O2 Sensor Heater Control Circuit High

They all come on at the same time and disappear all at the same time, or at least they used to (approximately beginning March they stayed on for good)
When I first got the TJ on NYE 2019, no light. No lights all the up until halfway through January, then it was on and off again during my 8 mile commutes to work.

That's when I started scouring the internet, predominantly here.
The three front running fixes have been, and we're basically all familiar with them
  1. Actual bad o2 Sensors / Incorrect brand
  2. Melted Pre-Cats
  3. Busted PCM
Now, I don't have any form of previous maintenance history except a CarFax report. Minor rear end collision in 2018, cosmetic only. Failed Texas emissions in 2010. Then passed a week later and kept passing all the way up to 2019. Of course, in Georgia, I can't just leave these codes on, I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't.
I've already tried resetting the PCM, but the light remains on. So far, both a Chrysler Dealership and an independent mechanic have tested and said that the current O2 sensors are passing voltage to the computer as they should be. I've checked the PCM pins as per the FSM for my year and their resistance is within range. I've even checked G105 and it's still clean as a whistle.

I've already ordered a WranglerFix PCM, though I've started having my doubts, probably because it's so damn expensive for a manual ($949).

I'm set to replace my spark plugs tomorrow, with AutoLite XP985's, from many of Jerry's recommendations to others. I decided to do this, because there is a bit of acceleration hesitation after shifting (mainly into 2nd and 3rd).
And that's what got me thinking. Could bad spark plugs cause O2 Sensor codes to go off? I can't say for certain, but it seems the acceleration hesitation has been getting more frequent and may have correlation to the on and off O2 codes. And the previous thread I read about this hesitation derailed. I am and have been driving stick shifts from since I learned how to drive a car, so I don't want to say it's because of my skill as a driver. It could be the clutch/transmission, it is quite noisy, but apparently that's normal, too, for the 6 speed.
I'm stumped again. I kind of really don't want to spend the money on a new PCM, unless it was the PCM. Hopefully WranglerFix can take an unused return! *fingers crossed*

So I guess to wrap it up,
  1. Could bad spark plugs cause P0032/38/52/58 O2 Sensor Heater Control Circuit High?
  2. Should I try to replace pre-cats and/or O2 sensors before trying the PCM (may be too late)?
  3. Is there a way to inspect pre-cats without removing them?
  4. I don't know what to do. I have some serious, serious doubts it's a PCM problem, but who knows...
I also reckon Chrysler told me it was the PCM, because they see it all the time.

Thanks for y'all's time.

#1. Improperly gapped or worn spark plugs cause cause slight misses and hesitation, but doubt that would impact the O2 heater control circuit.
#2. Even though the O2 sensors tested within specs doesn't mean they couldn't be acting funny under load. You might consider changing one of the primary sensors to see if one of the codes clear.
#3. Some shops will drill a small hole to check exhaust pressure or verify the temperature of the pre cat.
#4. That's a lot of money to spend when you have not exhausted all other avenues .

Yeah, I just swapped out the spark plugs. While I think it's too early to determine if the hesitation is gone for good, the engine sure has a pep to its step again!

Maybe I'll replace an O2 sensor real fast, just to try to clear one of the codes and call up the nearby exhaust shop to examine my pre cats. More stuff to do. Time to see where I can get an O2 sensor super quickly.

Any idea which of the 4 sensors is recommended to try? Or maybe which one is easiest to replace?