Beautiful electric lime green Rubicon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No photos of the frame, go figure. With 70k miles though, hopefully it's clean.

I've always hated that color. It's the only color I really dislike on TJs.

No photos of the frame, go figure. With 70k miles though, hopefully it's clean.

I've always hated that color. It's the only color I really dislike on TJs.
Since the post says no rust so I would personally take his word for it. It’s not like you can’t back out if you were to go see it in person so there’s no reason to lie in the post. I’ve always liked this color but then again, I personally prefer the bold bright colors over the neutral colors. This color is actually one of the few I think look really good in person and I don’t see many around here. It’s all personal preference though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the post says no rust so I would personally take his word for it. It’s not like you can’t back out if you were to go see it in person so there’s no reason to lie in the post.
No one's saying they might be lying in the post. I'm just not going to buy it based on a poster's word, though. We've all seen enough ads for Jeeps saying no rust, and close up inspection shows someone's definition of no rust is actually nowhere near no rust.

Reactions: Chris
No one's saying they might be lying in the post. I'm just not going to buy it based on a poster's word, though. We've all seen enough ads for Jeeps saying no rust, and close up inspection shows someone's definition of no rust is actually nowhere near no rust.

I didn’t mean it like that. I’m just saying, with someone who clearly understands jeeps and the rust issues they have and looks to own at least one other tj, i doubt he’d lie about it. Also at that price point, it’s stupid to lie about rust because once someone actually looks at it, they could easily see if there is or isn’t rust. Usually the ones who lie about there being no rust are just trying to sell there tj fast to someone who doesn’t know better. Seems to me the person who would consider buying this is someone who’s familiar with tj’s already and wants a low mileage rubi. That’s just my opinion though. Also, as someone who has a matching colored hard top, I like them. I do think there can be too much color but a 4 door has twice the color and most people wouldn’t say it’s too much. I like it more because most people with a tj/yj/cj don’t have a matching hard top and it makes it more unique. It can be overkill with matching fender flares, d-rings etc. but personally I like it. His does have a bit too much green but I don’t think it’s the hard top that’s the problem. I’d remove the accessories. Again, just my personal opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.