Bedrug install with my son

JeepinK4

My son and I just installed a full Bedrug set in the Rubicon last night. He had a blast helping out and we were both blown away at nice it looked once installed. It was a great upgrade from the OEM carpet!! Install took some time but it was well worth it for the father/son time!

20190102_185200.jpg

20190102_200644.jpg

20190102_200654.jpg

20190102_202739.jpg

20190102_202748.jpg

I have the BedRug in mine and love it as well. Looks much better than the factory carpet! I only wish it covered the kick panel areas more.

I have the BedRug in mine and love it as well. Looks much better than the factory carpet! I only wish it covered the kick panel areas more.
I agree with you on that one!! I thought about emailing Bedrug to see if there is any way to purchase a sheet of their material so i could fabricate something for that area.

I agree with you on that one!! I thought about emailing Bedrug to see if there is any way to purchase a sheet of their material so i could fabricate something for that area.

It would be cool. What would be nicer is if someone made some sort of plastic aftermarket trim piece to cover up those areas. You can see my sound deadening material there, so it would be nice to have a way to cover it up.

Reactions: JeepinK4
Looks great! I should be getting my Bedrug kit this weekend and looking forward to installing it with my kids. I will post up photos here as well.

Reactions: JeepinK4
OP - Is this the kit you installed? https://www.quadratec.com/products/14051_8000.htm Or the more expensive one?

You should take pics for Bedrug. Their pics suck. And your's are beautiful. You can really tell how nice the carpet is.
That is the kit but i bought but i bought it from BedRug through Amazon for $336.00. I had been watching the prices jump around on their site and finally pulled the trigger. I agree that their pictures do not do the product any justice. It really is a nice quality product.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Even better yet from a thread I just read,

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/jeep,1999,wrangler,4.0l+l6,1431777,interior,flooring,1264

How do I determine what color my carpet is? It looks black to me, but my build sheet says the seats are Dark Slate Grey.
I don't know how you guys in CA can stand it. It seems everything you buy these days has some sort of warning on it that California has found this item can cause your imminent demise:

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Do all the stores have this notice on the windows?

I don't know how you guys in CA can stand it. It seems everything you buy these days has some sort of warning on it that California has found this item can cause your imminent demise:

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

They might as well. Breathing air here causes cancer, so....

e
Trying to visualize does this carpet cover the seat belt retractor then continue on your inside of rocker

No, it doesn't.

No kidding. Lately every single part I've bought for my Jeep has that warning label on it.

Apparently in California, everything will kill you.

My air conditioning products that I install now come with that silly label. I guess I'm doomed. It's our wonderful state government watching out for us.

I thought about emailing Bedrug to see if there is any way to purchase a sheet of their material so i could fabricate something for that area.

I purchased a separate Bedrug truck tailgate mat on ebay for about $40. Had more than enough material to cover the top of my Insta-trunk and most of the rocker area.

31E0055C-D9FA-4712-A89C-E0AE4B611BD7.jpeg

4881815A-E010-44F6-BA8D-E534B08F58D8.jpeg

C4E4B608-5A5A-4224-B4CA-AC44079D506D.jpeg

95CBA308-1758-4604-835F-7F4E7A730108.jpeg

Yes....yes we do. I work at a motorcycle dealership and we have those signs everywhere. Stupid state. That's why i'm moving to Nevada in 6 months hopefully.