Best Brand For Replacement Body Panels?

Yoda

TJ Enthusiast
Hi guys, going to dig into some floor panel and torque box work. There are a couple of brands out there.... Key Parts, Raybuck, Noram, and some Chinesium ones like Hecasa, Elitewill, etc that pops up on Amazon and Ebay.

Anyone recommend one brand over another? Looking for OEM panel thickness and a good e-coat.

Hi guys, going to dig into some floor panel and torque box work. There are a couple of brands out there.... Key Parts, Raybuck, Noram, and some Chinesium ones like Hecasa, Elitewill, etc that pops up on Amazon and Ebay.

Anyone recommend one brand over another? Looking for OEM panel thickness and a good e-coat.
There is only a couple manufacturers just different branding. I would measure the thickness of your original parts and ask the vendor what their thickness is..the floors are going to need cut and fit anyways so proper fit isn't a huge concern

Personally I'd go to a junk yard and find body panels in good shape, then just have them repainted.

Personally I'd go to a junk yard and find body panels in good shape, then just have them repainted.
Not the floor pans and torque boxes. Those panels would be destroyed in the removal process and any TJ in the boneyard up here is going to likely have rotten ones to begin with.

Reactions: Chris
Not the floor pans and torque boxes. Those panels would be destroyed in the removal process and any TJ in the boneyard up here is going to likely have rotten ones to begin with.
Have metal Fab do it That's simple. Will cost you, or go the sheet metal route!

After dooing the math all the parts the consumables and time a better tub is literally cheaper unless you REALLY like doing the work