Best carpet

Rubirob

TJ Enthusiast
Looking to upgrade my carpet, I am not sure if I have stock carpet or what it is. It’s decent but after having a bottle of sake bust on my floor and pulling it out to clean it, I have realized there might be some room for improvement.. I was looking at a bedrug carpet. Any others I should look at? At about 400$ is the bedrug worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it’s worth the 400$ lol is that normally what they run?

I paid about 350 but yea, it is worth it to me. The benefit over carpet is ease of clean up after muddy/snow/crud covered boots make a mess of it.

I paid about 350 but yea, it is worth it to me. The benefit over carpet is ease of clean up after muddy/snow/crud covered boots make a mess of it.

So it’s actually different that carpet? I’m just curious.. probably what I will end up getting haha once the funds become available!

So it’s actually different that carpet? I’m just curious.. probably what I will end up getting haha once the funds become available!

It’s made from polypropylene, so it’s not carpet. Stands up to moisture and the sun a lot better.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I'm gonna have to see if they do a right hand drive version....:elboinas:

EDIT Just emailed Bedrug direct asking if they do a RHD kit...'and a lil TJ waits !!'

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubirob
I'll have to look and see if they have a deal like that just for the front section for the BedTred. Been waiting for a sale on it so I can pull the trigger.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I have the Bedrug as well. Overall I like it. The only thing I noticed is that the material is wearing through from my shoe on the throttle just along the right side. I haven’t decided how I’m going to deal with that yet. I’ve had the kit for a couple of years. It would be nice if they were to beef up that area some how.

Looking to upgrade my carpet, I am not sure if I have stock carpet or what it is. It’s decent but after having a bottle of sake bust on my floor and pulling it out to clean it, I have realized there might be some room for improvement.. I was looking at a bedrug carpet. Any others I should look at? At about 400$ is the bedrug worth it?

I went to the Bedrug this year, so glad I did. It has more substance to it, and once you see it, you can tell it's more durable than regular carpet. For me it was worth the money. Someone else here had mentioned the wear near the throttle pedal. I bought a set of mats that come up on the sides, similar to Weather Tech (sorry can't remember the brand), and that took care of any potential wear issue.

The Bedrug was simple to install. I did the package, front and rear, and it really dresses up the interior.

Ray

I just installed bedrug front and rear, Very very happy with it. Amazon prices are great if you get front/rear separately.

Very cool, yea I’m thinking bedrug will be a good option.. whatever I got right now is alright.. not great but not bad either.. when the time comes I know what to get now! Thanks! I also know what a good price on the set is! So that’s helpful!

Screenshot_20180708-185939_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I ordered this for mine. Previous owner Rhino lined it, and the floor gets hot! I like that it comes with heat shielding. Lots of positive reviews