Best hardtop for 2005 LJ?

SEIOWA

Supporting Member
Looking for advice on replacing the soft top with an after market hard top. Whats the best option for a 2005 LJ?

Who would sell new reproduction originals or am I stuck looking for a used one ?
youre stuck looking for a used one because no one sells reproduction originals so to speak,or: getting one of these aftermarket units which are great products,pros and cons aside,but a factory top fits right on and has that cool double wall construction...

youre stuck looking for a used one because no one sells reproduction originals so to speak,or: getting one of these aftermarket units which are great products,pros and cons aside,but a factory top fits right on and has that cool double wall construction...
but thats great news because a used top is less expensive than one of these fine aftermarket units,nothin against them,theyve taken the time to produce an option.im not up totally on current prices but i bought a great original hardtop for the lj last summer for 700bucks and this summer i bought a wrangler(shorter) top for 200bucks(missin back lift-gate)that i intend to slice-up into a hard-bikini top

but thats great news because a used top is less expensive than one of these fine aftermarket units,nothin against them,theyve taken the time to produce an option.im not up totally on current prices but i bought a great original hardtop for the lj last summer for 700bucks and this summer i bought a wrangler(shorter) top for 200bucks(missin back lift-gate)that i intend to slice-up into a hard-bikini top
I want to see this hardtop bikini top

Sure seems like the LJ tops are hard to come by. Found one in Milwaukee for 2900. Yikes

Sure seems like the LJ tops are hard to come by. Found one in Milwaukee for 2900. Yikes
wow that seems way overpriced even in immaculate condition.i payed nice at 700 but if one was a grand or more that wouldnt be unusual but 3g???