Best place to purchase Currie lift?

DPG Offroad has some of the best prices on the Rockjock kits, but the best value is to buy the Savvy kit with their DA aluminum arms. If you search online there's still a few discount codes floating around that will knock a little off from Savvy.

Damn, I just read about what happened. That really sucks for Ricky who is a good guy.
I know this probably isn't the appropriate thread, but I'm interested in what happened to Ricky. He's helped me out a few times in the past, always great to work with.

Reactions: Irun
I know this probably isn't the appropriate thread, but I'm interested in what happened to Ricky. He's helped me out a few times in the past, always great to work with.
It happened recently enough that I don't think Ricky has found anything yet. And yes, he truly was great to work with. He'll be missed in the industry.

Reactions: SvtLdr and RINC

You might want to read this thread.

And agree, Ricky was always polite and very helpful to anyone that approached him.

Reactions: SvtLdr and rasband