Best price on Bestop?

For those of you who have paid attention, is this a decent sale for them? Not a fan of rebates, but if it's a good deal...

Huh? I saw nothing on their site indicating a 10% sale but I did see it wasn't in stock. Thanks for the heads up. If it's a rebate I'm probably out, I don't care to wait 6 months for my 10%, or wait a month or more for the top to show up either.

I have the same one on my '01.
They are a really nice looking top and very well made.

IMG-8749.jpg

Reactions: AndyG
Morris 4X4 also has 10% off with code: bye2020 + free shipping.

So if they have it, you'll end up with 20%. I'm probably going to buy the window sliders.

Last edited:
Unless I get a revelation on some other brand of top... I will always purchase Bestop tops. I don't know how many I've had.... I've never been disappointed.

Here's one story though...I was excited the day I got my TJ and I didn't listen to the guys at the little TJ specialty dealer on how to handle the top removal and reinstall. You know.... I'm such a Jeep expert 😆😆.

I got home and needed to put the top back up.... And didn't have enough sense to slow down and watch a video or anything... It was pitiful. I'm glad nobody was filming me. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: suicideking
I picked up a Twill Bestop for mine from Amazon Warehouse. It was an open box return, paid a little over half price for it. The inner plastic bag wasn't even opened.

Reactions: TheBoogieman