Best rust converter

What do you guys and gals prefer for rust converting Rust Sergeant RCMP vs Corroseal or something else?
The converter I have been using for 20 years in now known as Quest Restore rust converter available from Winzer.com. It performs much better than any Ive tried in the past. It is extremely expensive but is worth the money for its qualities. Good luck with your project.

I never realized how many brands and prices are out there, Thanks for all the input. I have used POR15 in the past and was not happy with it. Last time I used Eastwood rust encapsulate and [t been ok. I will look in to these other brands and take your input into consideration before starting the work.. Thank you for all the info.

I never realized how many brands and prices are out there, Thanks for all the input. I have used POR15 in the past and was not happy with it. Last time I used Eastwood rust encapsulate and [t been ok. I will look in to these other brands and take your input into consideration before starting the work.. Thank you for all the info.
Im very glad to offer you help in this area, but as far as I am concerned, you get what you pay for and this one is worth every penny. Again, good luck finding what works for you.
Pocojo