Best shocks for 2” lift?

I'd like to share my 2 recent experiences on changing shocks.

I purchased a 2" RE budget boost lift from JMT, which has Bilstein 5100 shocks. Installed it on a 2002 TJ wrangler, which was all stock at 129k miles, and rode good but very plush. The Bilsteins firmed the front up, and rides very good. Can't really say that the rear axle is any more stiff with the Bilstein's than the stockers.

I compressed the Bilstein shocks by hand, and they are noticeably stiffer than the Rancho 5000x, and a lot stiffer than the stock Mopar shocks that they replaced. Overall I am still pleased with the Bilstein's.

Jeep #2 is my Mom's 2005 Rubicon TJ with 159k miles, all stock(or so I thought). Been driving the Rubicon off and on since February 2018, and it had a set of front white Gabreille shocks which looked weathered, the rears appeared new, blue in color, maybe AC delco. I have noticed that the Rubicon has a nasty hit in the rear and would rock side to side when crossing certain entrances to a parking lot from a highway. Small annoyances, but still there none the less. Mom said a few things about the ride as well, stating it only did it in certain places. The Rubicon drove and steered well, with no issues, other than the above stated ride quality.

So I bought her a set of Rancho 5000x, pn RS55128 and RS55240 for about $215 shipped. Upon installing them, I learned that her Rubicon has a 2"(measured it) spacer lift. I didn't drive it when it left my place, and she immediately texted me saying it rode completely different with the new 5000x shocks. This is a big deal because she is 81, and it made the Jeep that much more comfortable for her.

I finally drove the Rubicon today(2 weeks after install) and all the little hits and rocking jolts are gone. Drawing my comparisons from all the roads and routes that we both drive our own Jeeps on daily. I chose the Rancho 5000x shocks based solely on the many threads on this great forum.

To the OP, do get some load range C tires, this really matters on Jeeps, due to the lack of weight, E which is 10 ply is for 1 ton trucks, C is 6 ply, and affects the ride quality more than springs and shocks combined. Next is tire pressure, you need to be at 26-28psi cold, no more than 30 psi.

I would like to try a set of OME nitrochargers, have not drove on a set of those, would be nice to compare all three.

As for tires, I would get a set of 31x10.50-15 and be done with it, that's what I'm currently running and they are working good for now.
thanks for the info-—-I have a set of Ranchos ordered-——