Best Supercharger?

DWLJ

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Guys I am looking for your opinion on the best supercharger for the 4.0 with Auto Trans. (Not sure if the trans makes a difference) Once I find the one I am looking for I will research and see if it is something that I feel comfortable installing or have a shop do. I am just looking for better freeway performance, I am happy with the low end torque. Thanks

Been reading good things about the Banks over the past few days. I have no knowledge of it just reviews/YouTube videos and another LJR owner I have talked with has experience with them and backs that one.

Reactions: DWLJ
After researching I went with BoostedTech. The packaging is much better for my needs than the others and their tune from my understanding is currently the best unless you want to tune the ECU directly (considerably more $$$, work, and I only know of 2 people who can do it). They do have a backlog of orders so it could take a while to receive (mine took a month).

I am hoping to get to installing it next week but won't be driving it for probably another month or two after that.