Best TJ review out there... (humorous)

Germanshepherd

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just love this review and wish I could take the credit for it lol. its humorous and educational for newer TJ owners but still fun to watch even for old time Jeepers. Its actually filmed in the area i grew up in about an hour away from where I live now.

its not your typical Jeep or any kind of vehicle review. enjoy

PS. there are some inaccuracies here and there but can overlook that..

a39f3180aeb3ffd51f9063ef510e478c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my work laptop screensaver I do have pics of my Sport 98 project. When I got asked why I love my Jeep so much, I show them this video.
Like the part when it said, " Is the end of an era"

On my work laptop screensaver I do have pics of my Sport 98 project. When I got asked why I love my Jeep so much, I show them this video.
Like the part when it said, " Is the end of an era"
Sure was the end of an era. Glad to have a tj and be part of the best jeep forum around.
Sometimes I catch myself staring at my jeep parked out front of my house lol and it's a pretty plane Jane tj.

That video is awesome and does a great job of summing up the TJ. Check out his review of the Jk if you haven't already done so.

Now you know why I sold my 2012 JK Sport when I ran across a one-owner 2004 Rubicon from NM, with no mods (I don't call chrome nerf bars & a useless cargo rack mods), practically no (18k) mileage, no rust, and still looking brand new, for sale...:eek:le:

Reactions: Travis
I just love this review and wish I could take the credit for it lol. its humorous and educational for newer TJ owners but still fun to watch even for old time Jeepers. Its actually filmed in the area i grew up in about an hour away from where I live now.

its not your typical Jeep or any kind of vehicle review. enjoy

PS. there are some inaccuracies here and there but can overlook that..

Funny stuff...great vid. Looks like every time that TJ was on the highway it had the beginnings of a death wobble

Ha that was pretty good, its narration was great. I had to laugh at one early part in the video though... he shifted into 4x4 just because he was turning on to a flat dirt road. My wife's lumbering 2wd Lexus would have had no problem on that dirt road lol.

Reactions: Kyle_W