Best Vehicle You Have Owned

My Mom had a 1965 Buick Riviera with the clamshell headlights plus the nailhead motor, that car could shit, and get. The Riviera had the tan leather seats, I wish I had kept it.
I have one today and do enjoy it but new technology has made great advancements that cannot be compared to the new Corvette.

I have one today and do enjoy it but new technology has made great advancements that cannot be compared to the new Corvette.
My dad who sold new cars for years before owning a bunch of businesses, always said looking at old cars is nice but I would rather have a new car than an old car any day. He passed away almost ten years ago, he would love the new cars out there now.

I don't know how much of the new technology he would be able to use, since his vcr he was still using had electrical tape covering the blinking clock.

2004 Cobra with 35k miles. I sold it a month ago, since i wasn't using as much as i should and all it was doing was taking space in the garage. Off to getting a TJ now 😎
977052_600418959977187_306601688_o.jpg

I had a 73 RS and a 87 IROC Z loved them both
I had a 69 SS 350, 4spd. 4.10 gears. Beautiful 2nd owner car.
I never cared for the mental stress it included. Always wondering about how someone would steal it,
or how some stupid kid with a screwdriver would pop off the real Super Sport emblems to make his
307 powered POS into an SS.

Best would be 2017 Ford Expedition EL "the family car." Its responsive and fun, smooth but strong. View attachment 238264

Worst...2008 Ford F-150. The darn thing has been towed more miles than it has driven. PO dogged it and we were naive in buying it...I think just about everything has been replaced on it at this point. Day 1 after signing papers and get it home, the dreaded engine knock 😒 This picture is the first transmission blowing.View attachment 238265
I've never been a Ford fan but they always had more affordable vehicles. I grew up loving Chevy so we do have a toy that has my heart. 2004 Chevy Corvette.
View attachment 238266

I’ve had a lot of fun cars so it’s hard to narrow down. My jeep has probably been my favorite but runners up would have been my 69’ C10, 74’ nova 81’ rabbit 00’ Audi A8 05.5’ audi s4. In year order, not rated by fun or comfort.

Looks like the rear tire would hit with any kind of flex and knock off the 5 pounds of weights he has on that wheel. If his balance is that far off they are better off with balance beads.