Bestop problems

Lyon Elliott

I purchased a new replace a top and have been having a privlprwith the passenger side rear window. Very loose and comes undone at the bottom constantly. I have been talking to bestop customer service and they have sent me 3 replacements and it still doesn't fit correctly. Is there anyone in the Columbia or Sumter South Carolina area that would meet me and see if the window fits your Jeep so I will know if it is the window or top that is wrong. They have even sent new top and the window still doesn't fit correctly. Thanks for any help.

IMG_20180520_111348387.jpg

I purchased a new replace a top and have been having a privlprwith the passenger side rear window. Very loose and comes undone at the bottom constantly. I have been talking to bestop customer service and they have sent me 3 replacements and it still doesn't fit correctly. Is there anyone in the Columbia or Sumter South Carolina area that would meet me and see if the window fits your Jeep so I will know if it is the window or top that is wrong. They have even sent new top and the window still doesn't fit correctly. Thanks for any help.
The hard plastic channel on the bottom of the window has to be pressed firmly up so it is snug. Seems a lot of my buddies never pushed theirs up either to make sure it was very snug. Sorry if you have already tried this, but sometimes the easiest things get overlooked.

The problem has to be on your end if:
  • They sent you multiple tops
  • They sent you multiple windows
  • The window on the other side fits

Bestop is telling me that there are straps that hook to the frame and this could be the problem. No straps when I purchased the Jeep a couple of years ago. The top I took off fit perfectly fine so I don't think it is a bent frame. Does anyone have pictures of these straps?