BFG KM3 35x12.5R15 ETA?

I heard they are supposed to release some more sizes this fall. Kinda disappointed with sizes of the KM3 at launch. Mostly load E rating tires too. Doesn't make sense considering the majority of market for these tires is probably for Wranglers.

I heard they are supposed to release some more sizes this fall. Kinda disappointed with sizes of the KM3 at launch. Mostly load E rating tires too. Doesn't make sense considering the majority of market for these tires is probably for Wranglers.
Not to mention 35x12.5r15 is probably the most common jeep tire size..... well it use to be, seeing alot more 18-20 rims these days

Not to mention 35x12.5r15 is probably the most common jeep tire size..... well it use to be, seeing alot more 18-20 rims these days

While that size used to be popular Jeep hasn’t made a Wrangler with 15” rims for 12 years now. 17” is the new 15” rim size.

Last edited:
Just ordered some 33x10.5x15 KM3's for my 04 Rubicon build I'm gonna be doing. Can't wait to see how they look and handle off road.