Black Friday Deals?

SNAFU.... FUBAR...

More like take the HMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) down to the APOD (Aerial Port Of Debarkation) pick up the new AN/PRC-117s AN/PRC (Army Navy / Portable Radio Communications model 117) from the EKMS (Electronic Key Management System) guy.

More like take the HMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) down to the APOD (Aerial Port Of Debarkation) pick up the new AN/PRC-117s AN/PRC (Army Navy / Portable Radio Communications model 117) from the EKMS (Electronic Key Management System) guy.
I know, Army vet here, but I couldn't help myself. ;)

Sure you could do that but where would you mount the 117

It's not really Jeep related, unless you count the money I saved as going toward the Jeep fund...

My wife and I decided our Christmas present was going to be a new TV and entertainment center. She's wanted on one those fake fireplace, electric heaters for a while, and found a few TV cabinets that have them in it. I wanted a new TV for a while...65" OLED. We were looking at the LG cuz they're are unanimously the best. 2500 bucks Black Friday deal. I was doing some searching online, and found an eBay daily deal... Same TV for 1900 bucks, NIB, no sales tax, and free shipping!

The way I see it, that's 600 for the Jeep fund!

It's not really Jeep related, unless you count the money I saved as going toward the Jeep fund...

My wife and I decided our Christmas present was going to be a new TV and entertainment center. She's wanted on one those fake fireplace, electric heaters for a while, and found a few TV cabinets that have them in it. I wanted a new TV for a while...65" OLED. We were looking at the LG cuz they're are unanimously the best. 2500 bucks Black Friday deal. I was doing some searching online, and found an eBay daily deal... Same TV for 1900 bucks, NIB, no sales tax, and free shipping!

The way I see it, that's 600 for the Jeep fund!
He scooooooooooooores!

ruffstuffspecialties.com

USE CODE: BF2018

FOR 20% OFF RUFFSTUFF OFF-ROAD PARTS!
OR
USE CODE: BFRZR
TO SAVE 10% ON RZR SUSPENSION, STEERING, CAGE KITS AND BUMPERS!

THE FIRST 60 ORDERS TODAY WILL
RECEIVE A RUFFSTUFF SWAG PACK!

Edited to change url

Last edited:
Reactions: lowranger
...and the nosey neighbor who would listen in on your conversations. Oh, yeah...I remember.
How about the television stations that actually signed-off late at night with the playing of the Star Spangled Banner, and then going to a black and white test pattern?
Dont need the nosy neighbor anymore, we have Google and Alexa for that now.

Reactions: Squatch