Blue Half Doors

Start checking Marketplace and car-part.com. Have cash and be prepared to travel a bit. The doors are easier to find than the interior panels. If you find a set make sure they come with the panels. Most Junkyards sell them separately. Some Facebook sellers have also figured out they can almost double their money by selling them separately.

Reactions: garet f
IMG_0173.jpeg

IMG_0155.jpeg

IMG_0145.jpeg

We're up to 27 minutes and still no pictures.

Half doors are hard to come by from what I understand. Mine came with them so I don’t know the struggle personally.
Your color doesn’t look factory from the pictures so you may have to settle for whatever you can find. Facebook marketplace might be your best bet. When a wreckedTJ enters a salvage yard it gets picked clean fast and I’ve never heard of an after market manufacturer of half doors. Good luck, just keep your eyes open for them and be patient.

Half doors are hard to come by from what I understand. Mine came with them so I don’t know the struggle personally.
Your color doesn’t look factory from the pictures so you may have to settle for whatever you can find. Facebook marketplace might be your best bet. When a wreckedTJ enters a salvage yard it gets picked clean fast and I’ve never heard of an after market manufacturer of half doors. Good luck, just keep your eyes open for them and be patient.

I believe that actually might be a stock color… rare, but I’ve seen it on a few tjs. I’m sure somone who knows will reply soon

Hey guys just bought a Jeep! looking to buy blue half doors. Half doors in general - but blue would be awesome. I’ll post the Jeep later!

Keep an eye on FB Marketplace. That’s your best bet. You’ll likely need to paint them or have them painted by a shop. Your TJ is a rare color. YJ doors will work with modification.

I didn't realize that and had to look into. Thought it might be a cheaper way to get half doors without wanting to run uppers. But it seems like it would require work every time you went between the half doors and full doors.

Yeah, swapping the TJ u-shaped latch for a YJ post type latch. I’d probably only swap them on for summer, so it wouldn’t be that cumbersome, but I have some custom TJ half doors, so I gave up on the YJ door option. 🙂