Blue Ridge Overland Gear Tire Storage Bag Limited Run until 2/22/24

Mr. Bills

Raconteur Emeritus
Supporting Member
Area Code 605 USA & Código de área 415 MX
Those of us who use spare tire storage and trash bags have our favorite styles and brands.

I started with a simple burlap sack lashed to the spare, tried military surplus canvas bags of various sorts, and have had a "Trasheroo" or two. In the end, my personal preference is the Blue Ridge Overland Gear Tire Storage Bag. It is not the cheapest alternative, but it doesn't fade or dry rot and it is very convenient to use and can be switched between vehicles in seconds if one buys an extra set of mounting straps.

Blue Ridge Overland Gear only does limited runs of these now, my guess being that a small company cannot tie up money stocking inventory of every product they have ever designed and must limit themselves to stocking higher volume products. BROG has just announced a production run of their tire storage bags.

For those who may be interested the link is here: https://www.blueridgeoverlandgear.c...6LwW4obym_PcCZc1frgj3lk80HqTuh0z7cUOsg.LyKXpd

Rear of Jeep.jpg

Rear of Sprinter with Frontrunner Dual Jerry Can Holder Installed 04 12 2021.jpg

How does this one differ from the Trasharoo in your experience?

Better materials and construction, doesn't fade or dry rot, and the bottom doesn't blow out when overloaded.

I liked Trasharoos when they were made in California, but the quality suffered when production was moved overseas and the materials were cheapened to lower production costs.

Better materials and construction, doesn't fade or dry rot, and the bottom doesn't blow out when overloaded.

I liked Trasharoos when they were made in California, but the quality suffered when production was moved overseas and the materials were cheapened to lower production costs.

First day using my Trasharoo was the last day using my trasharoo

1708105289745.png