Body lift removal roadblocks

I think i have the two stock radiator support “bumpers”. When i get home I’ll take a look. I can measure and let you know. Actually if you need them their yours for shipping 👍🏼

I think i have the two stock radiator support “bumpers”. When i get home I’ll take a look. I can measure and let you know. Actually if you need them their yours for shipping 👍🏼
Wow I appreciate that a lot! I actually ended up taking a sawsall to the big ones and cut them down and got them in there perfectly

Awe man I wish you would’ve asked yesterday morning. I threw all the 3 inch pucks away in a fit of absolute anger having took 6 days to get the lift off and everything back in place. I would’ve just given you what ever you needed. I did however just see on FB market place a 3 body lift with all the pucks for like $20. If you’re in ATL I’m guessing it will pop up for you. I can’t remember where the seller was located tho
Thanks for the reply. It will all work out. I hope your project finishes well!

Rickrocker.....Your welcome to any of my 3" parts. I've been waiting for some decent weather to start this removal
That would be so great! At the very least I could swap out some of the sketchy-looking parts. ie: "One of these things is not like the other..." (pics are wonky, it is a 3" lift")

20210223_080727.jpg

20210223_080735.jpg

Last edited:
Rickrocket, I finally got around to removing my 3" lift. My front grill support looked exactly like your first picture. I reused both lower pieces but have the spacers.....it looks like you need the rubber bumper. I didn't have the stock bumpers, so the longer rubber stops worked perfect without the spacer. I did not use the spacers that were included in my new 1.25 BL. Your welcome to them if it helps

Reactions: voodooridr
wow! Thank you for the generous offer. I think I need to do more research and determine the brand of lift I "have", replace either the part(s) or the whole dang set-up. I purchased new stock bumpers, but they are too short.

I'll figure it out eventually. :)

The blocks I didn't use are from the Zone 1.25 kit. I believe they are designed to be used with the stock bumpers..they should work if you want them

I have no idea who manufactured my 3" kit either, so I was going to have too buy new bolts anyway. That's why I went with a small BL kit that would have all the parts needed.

My 3"BL is gone! replaced with a 1.25. Finished up my Savvy transfer case shifter cable install and after lots of trial and error, I think I have it adjusted. It goes thru the ranges but I haven't had it on the road yet. My last part of this project is the fuel filler line. It appears when they installed the 3"BL they cut the hose in half and added a piece of pipe to extend it. If i get a new hose is it long enough to work with the 1.25" body lift? I assume it does as nothing was mentioned in the installation instructions.
3" swap for a 1.25 BL.......Savvy transfer case cable shifter........and a 1" MML install this weekend. I'm beat!

Reactions: never monday
I was very fortunate here. I surfed eBay one day and found someone was selling the leftover parts of the kit they had purchased (only used the body spacers), leaving all the hardware, the steel boxes, and the other parts I needed to secure the two front radiator supports! Bought a lottery ticket that day, too, but I had used up my good luck. I'm happy as can be!