Bone stock tj sahara death wobble

I've had good experience at my local Discount Tire, but then there's a couple of Jeeple working there too. It's the guy running the machine that makes all the difference in the world. If they know what's needed and are motivated to do that it makes all the difference in the world.

Surprisingly I've never had any issue with the Discount Tire on 185th in Tanasbourne. They've always mounted and balanced my larger tires without issue.

Reactions: StG58
I've never had it with my jeep (Yeah, I sure as hell will now) but I was riding Shotgun with a buddy in an XJ when he had a case of death wobble...It truly was a "Holy Shit, we're Gonna DIE!" moment. It was the first time I had experienced it. Crazy...Like Jerry said, my vision was blurry, the jeep sounded as if it were going to literally come apart...No exaggeration. Violent is not quite enough to describe it.

So, like others have said, if you can drive through it...its not death wobble. When you really get DW, you'll think death is imminent.

Reactions: StG58
Instagram-wecameaslogans-5995bf.png

i experienced death wobble in my old 67’ 4x4 Chevy. Hit a pothole one day that started it. Thought the front end was coming apart. Pulled into a 7/11 parking lot expecting to see broken parts hanging from the front end. Crawled around for 5 minutes and couldn’t find anything wrong. Thankfully It was just a one time thing. Never happened again (thankfully).

@Spencer Smith, glad to hear your dearth wobble hasn’t reappeared.