Bosch vs Delphi fuel pump

Ghost74

I'm going to drop and replace the tank on my 06 Rubi and will replace the fuel pump while it's down. Would i be better off with the Bosch 67756 or the Delphi DFG0924. I haven't replaced a fuel pump in a long time so I'm not familiar with the advantages of one versus the other. Thanks

I opted for the Bosch... Zero problems so far. Bosch will be the pump that receives the most votes

Reactions: Tob
I wouldn’t have been able to replace the fuel pump by itself. The housing was in terrible shape and would have fallen apart trying to remove the pump.

I also had a bad level sender and the screen at the bottom would have had to be replaced.

I opted for the complete Delphi unit only because it renewed everything. Would go with Bosch like others say but only if it’s a complete unit.

I think your 06 has a different pump/part number than my 04.

1608736617473.png

sorry about the giant picture.. this is the Bosch unit I'm looking at... complete as far as my limited knowledge. If not, please let me know. thanks

Definitely get the Bosch unit. Also, it doesn't look like the Bosch 67756 comes with the strainer/filter. Don't forget that!

Definitely get the Bosch unit. Also, it doesn't look like the Bosch 67756 comes with the strainer/filter. Don't forget that!
I think the filter is internal, or part of the assembly on the ‘05-‘06 pumps. I ordered one some months back for my spare parts pile and it didn‘t have one on the bottom. I think I read that somewhere after getting it and seeing it didn’t have one. It may have been in the literature or on the box itself. I’ll try to remember to look at them when I get home from work tonight and see if it says that.

Reactions: Ante_Up and Irun
I think the filter is internal, or part of the assembly on the ‘05-‘06 pumps. I ordered one some months back for my spare parts pile and it didn‘t have one on the bottom. I think I read that somewhere after getting it and seeing it didn’t have one. It may have been in the literature or on the box itself. I’ll try to remember to look at them when I get home from work tonight and see if it says that.
The fuel filter is inside the fuel pressure regulator that is part of the assembly.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
I used the Delphi unit because I could get it faster. So far so good....Time will only tell.

Here's hoping, I ordered it. I do not need it at the moment but want it on hand when I do.

Reactions: Rubicon John
Pretty sure pump went out on my 99, Delphi is the best quality i'll be able to find then?