Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Apparently such a thing (err... eyesore) exists:

44980376_10156334090208122_5781248743189774336_n.jpg
44945927_10156334090578122_6129795157555412992_n.jpg
44942770_10156334090168122_7038374924720799744_n.jpg
44939929_10156334090088122_6269130553836961792_n.jpg

As a sox fan I only went as far as a Red Sox pool ball shift knob, and had a custom leather shift boot made, black with red baseball stitching.

That Jeep is beyond overboard.

"Riverside Wranglers" on the front bumper - a Jeep club? Can't wait to see what other club members' Jeeps look like...

There's a guy here in Albuquerque who drives a "Denver Broncos Edition" TJ. Don't have pics, but just imagine blue with orange accents and appropriate decals. Not my cup of tea, but some folks are serious fans and are not afraid to show it.

Reactions: MaloStapalo
By the way, this has nothing to do with baseball. I'm not even a baseball fan in general... I just think that thing is an eyesore regardless. I could care less what team was plastered all over it.

"Riverside Wranglers" on the front bumper - a Jeep club? Can't wait to see what other club members' Jeeps look like...

There's a guy here in Albuquerque who drives a "Denver Broncos Edition" TJ. Don't have pics, but just imagine blue with orange accents and appropriate decals. Not my cup of tea, but some folks are serious fans and are not afraid to show it.
Next time you see it snag pictures!

Go broncos

Outside of the grill, I actually think that looks pretty sharp! At least for promotional events or fan stuff. Way too overboard for a daily driver.

Hilarious replies.

I'm an Avid baseball fan and seen some great Red Sox's teams , this team ranks up there.

The Jeep ? Hideous

Reactions: RussTJ
That has to be some sort of Fenway Park special event jeep or occasional parade jeep.
Nobody in their right mind would DD that thing, its hideous, and im a big baseball fan !

That has to be some sort of Fenway Park special event jeep or occasional parade jeep.
Nobody in their right mind would DD that thing, its hideous, and im a big baseball fan !
As a former "Masshole", I've deen some pretty outrageous things that fans in Boston do. I've even been mooned on Yawkey way because my wife was driving her Yankee car, and I was in the passenger seat, yelling I'm a Red Sox fan! Some things you just can't unsee.
Anway, if youve got themoney an live around Beantown, thats what you drive in the summer. Proves you're a duper fan i guess. My wifes nephew did his car upfor the Patriots. Made the local news. Not nearly as nice as that Jeep though.

Reactions: KCsTJ and skrelnik
As a former "Masshole", I've deen some pretty outrageous things that fans in Boston do. I've even been mooned on Yawkey way because my wife was driving her Yankee car, and I was in the passenger seat, yelling I'm a Red Sox fan! Some things you just can't unsee.
Anway, if youve got themoney an live around Beantown, thats what you drive in the summer. Proves you're a duper fan i guess. My wifes nephew did his car upfor the Patriots. Made the local news. Not nearly as nice as that Jeep though.
:eek::rolleyes:
As a Tampa Bay Rays fan. The Red Twats and Skankies don’t thrill me. LOL

Reactions: hvacker
Well the grille is the best looking part of that Jeep. I wonder if I could get a red and blue grille like that with 250 Chief Wahoos on it.

If I did get one then took it to compete with others off road would I be called a racist?

I guess I better avoid it all.

Sorry if I offended anyone but I bet that Jeep did worse.