SOLD Brand New Mopar Radiator (Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$280
Part #: 55037653AC
(For 6cyl Automatic Transmission)

Bought this thing awhile back because I was going to replace my cooling system. Ended up selling my Jeep and I found another one with its cooling system redone. Buyer pays shipping.

** I also have Zerex G05 50/50 coolant as well. Let me know and we can work out a price for those too. **
A0CB03E8-3F6A-4BA1-90E1-6B49115C3B18.jpeg
49666251-D23E-42C0-A89D-AAAA41F8609F.jpeg

Last edited:
Automatic or Manual? Looks like an auto but some people might not look up the part number so figured you might want to add that info to your posting.

90% sure it’s auto, the manual trans one I replaced didint have the silver fittings for the integrated trans cooler

Reactions: 01TJ-Blues
This works for auto and manual. Mopar does make one that works for manual and not auto.

Reactions: starkey480
Automatic or Manual? Looks like an auto but some people might not look up the part number so figured you might want to add that info to your posting.
My bad, I’ll add that to the posting. It’s for an automatic.
This works for auto and manual. Mopar does make one that works for manual and not auto.
Each year has different adjustments to them (and so do automatic and manual). Just to make sure, I pulled up this thread.
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/jeep-wrangler-tj-cooling-system-overhaul-faq.3397/

Last edited:
Reactions: 01TJ-Blues
Are pictures not good enough?
For me they are but someone else they might not be so why not simply add if it’s for a specific transmission just in case they do buy it and find out later it’s wrong.

For me they are but someone else they might not be so why not simply add if it’s for a specific transmission just in case they do buy it and find out later it’s wrong.
He originally stated it was for a 6 cyl and i would agree this will work for any 97-06 4.0 jeep wrangler TJ.

He originally stated it was for a 6 cyl and i would agree this will work for any 97-06 4.0 jeep wrangler TJ.
It has the GM-style 'quick connect' hard line transmission cooler fittings, which were introduced in '05. You can use it in any TJ it will bolt into, but the cooler lines won't connect to it without adapters.

These should work to convert the cooler line fittings to barbed-style (pre-'05):
https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/ATP18440

305 plus shipping as well js... in addition if somethings wrong with it for like what 20 bucks more after shipping you get peace of mind that they will swap it. You dont get that warranty here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.