Bridger wheels

Starrs

TJ Guru
Do these come up for sale ever lol? Really like these, but can't find a decent set to save my life. There was a set of mint argent pintlers for a tj on another forum but it was pickup only in CA. Just wondering. Thanks.

IMG_9087.PNG

Weird, I've never seen those before! They look pretty good!

I've certainly never seen them for sale though.

Reactions: justmedan63
Weird, I've never seen those before! They look pretty good!

I've certainly never seen them for sale though.
Quadratec & 4WD Parts used to sell these AEV Bridgers, discontinued some time ago...too bad, they were a really nice wheel, at a good price.

Had the Pintlers on my JKR for a while:
DSCF0008.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Starrs
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Ahhh, so these are made by AEV? Well then, the fact they are no longer made doesn't come as a surprise then. AEV seems to like to discontinue all the good stuff for our TJs! :(

Bridgers were AEVs first wheel. They replaced them with Pintlers.... not sure why. Bridgers were made in the USA, Pintlers too until AEV decided to get competitive and went off shore, dropping price and quality. For a while the Asian made Pintlers suffered cracking problems. They seem to have that under control now but they no longer make the TJ bolt pattern.

Bridgers have always been my favorite but new they were $235.00 15 years ago. I doubt anyone will sell them for less today.

Reactions: Chris