Bringing her home tomorrow!

LCL-Dead

It broke.. ..again
Supporting Member
Got to MD and swapped out the OPDA, replaced the windshield and got the tops sorted out. Bringing her home tomorrow.

06 Rubicon with 110k on the odometer.

Y6avIsv.jpg

ukeVgUm.jpg

Got a little bit of dirt on it while driving around and visiting some old hangouts.

Realized after taking the pictures that the front axle is off to the right (passenger) side by about an inch. Guess that'll be my first fix once i get home.

Reactions: 94c2500
Got to MD and swapped out the OPDA, replaced the windshield and got the tops sorted out. Bringing her home tomorrow.

06 Rubicon with 110k on the odometer.

View attachment 13537
View attachment 13538

Got a little bit of dirt on it while driving around and visiting some old hangouts.

Nice Rubicon..

Does your bumper have any manufacturer info stamped on it? I like it.

Woooo the shocks on this thing are shot. She floats around like a damned whale.

Nice Rubicon..

I'll dig around a bit and see if I can find anything.

Nice Rubicon..

I went all over the top and bottom of the bumper yesterday after work and couldn't find a single identifying mark on it. Sorry.

Kind of odd.. you'd figure the company would want people to know who made it.

Reactions: 94c2500
Knowing my father in law I doubt he had the time/skills to pull that off. I'll give the rear bumper a check over as well as I think he bought them together.
So you purchased this Rubicon from your father in law? If so, you'd get a lot of history from his owning it...

Reactions: Chris
So you purchased this Rubicon from your father in law? If so, you'd get a lot of history from his owning it...

Yep, he was the original owner, took it off the lot with 12 miles on the odometer. The only thing he doesn't remember is where he bought the front bumper or who made it. Otherwise I've got a check list of things that need to be looked at/fixed before I take it to it's first trail.

Reactions: cjaama and 94c2500
Sold the hard top this weekend and since the weather was nice, decided to go enjoy some wind in the beard.

Then i promptly got caught in a freak rainstorm.

That aside, finally have the money to fix the front end and get new rims and tires.