Broken Brake Hose

Tahdig_siah

TJ Enthusiast
I was doing a complete brake work, in the process of taking out the wheel cylinder on the passenger side of my 2000 TJ, the brake fluid hose snapped. The driver's side came out fine. I have been looking online but can't seem to find the part. It is the brake fluid hose that runs on top of the rear diff and goes into the splitter. Maybe my googling skills aren't that great. Any help is appreciated.
brake line.jpg

Unscrew both ends of that metal line and take all of of it to a Napa auto parts or Oreileys or something like that. Metal lines are cheap and can be easily bent by hand to the shape you need.

Reactions: Tahdig_siah
In addition to aftermarket or build-your-own lines, the OEM Mopar lines seem to still be available, and they appear to be about $50-60 per side. See page 66 of the parts manual.

It’s in the Resources forum, along with many other manuals, right here on this wonderful forum!

Reactions: tr21triton
It’s in the Resources forum, along with many other manuals, right here on this wonderful forum!

Looking at your profile pic, what size lift if any does your TJ have? what size tires are those?
Your setup looks about like mine!