Broken sway bar end link

You should disconnect them when Offroad. That’s why they broken. You were cycling your suspension and the force popped the top is my guess. You could replace them with a disconnect version

Reactions: Medali
What brand of disconnected ones Do you recommend to me...? I have OME 2.5 " lift and 33/12.5/15 tires

Envoyé de mon MHA-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Its really personal preference when it comes to that, but JKS makes nice ones and is often paired with your lift from DPG offroad. Every company makes them so it's really how much do you want to spend.

Reactions: DrDmoney
That's what I did... New longer links... I made them by a turner... On the road all was OK... But last week It was the real test... Trip in Sahara of Tunisia... From the first dunes and the liks are broken ... And just after the wing widener are hit in turn ... I'm really frustrated ... The other 4x4 did not have this problem View attachment 91594View attachment 91595View attachment 91596

Lawrence of Arabia

Reactions: Medali and DrDmoney
Reactions: Medali
I just ordered jks Swaybar links.
I hesitated between JKS 2001 and JKS 2000 with my OME 2,5 " lift...
In the end I chose JKS 2000 and I hope that I made the right choice.
Thank you guys for your advices

Reactions: DrDmoney
I think you will be pleased with them. I run the ORO dual rate sway bar system but if I was running sway bar disconnects, I would choose the JKS 2000 also.