Bummer!

Mudflat

TJ Enthusiast
BUMMER!!! 🤣🤣🤣

E103D5C7-4102-41CA-8C6F-E0732342354E.jpeg

Really?!!! It’s a joke. This pic was taken in a Texas state park where we are volunteering. We tread lightly & encourage others to do the same.
“No matter what is said, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.”
Dave Barry

Maybee it's only a suggestion 😎
No. We’re really pretty strict about that rule. People will park on the grass in their campsites & tell us they or only parked there because they’re loading or unloading. The problem is that other people see it & before you know it, 20 other people are parked off the pavement. ‘Human nature. 🙄

Reactions: Vasq and Hopper
No. We’re really pretty strict about that rule. People will park on the grass in their campsites & tell us they or only parked there because they’re loading or unloading. The problem is that other people see it & before you know it, 20 other people are parked off the pavement. ‘Human nature. 🙄
I'm confused.
You're advocating for people to follow the rules, but posted a picture... not following... ;)

Reactions: CodaMan and nk24
Ah the internet. The place when everything can easily be manipulated and taken out of context.
Yup. I guess some folks didn’t see those 3 laughing emojis.
I'm confused.
You're advocating for people to follow the rules, but posted a picture... not following... ;)
Well, that pic was taken on the gravel shoulder of a park road. Not off road.
“Moral indignation is, in most cases, 2% moral, 48% indignation & 50% envy.”
Victorious DeSica (1901-1974)

Reactions: FarFire70 and Vasq
Maybee I should of specified that my comment was also a JOKE
I have lost my sense of humor for the day😂🤣
Gotcha! 👍
Is it an inside joke? It seemed pretty clear to me, a pic, without context showing a vehicle parked behind a sign that prohibits parking.
“Second rate minds usually condemn everything beyond their grasp.”
Francois de la Rochefoucauld, noted French author (1613-1680)

Reactions: Vasq
Yup. I guess some folks didn’t see those 3 laughing emojis.

Well, that pic was taken on the gravel shoulder of a park road. Not off road.
“Moral indignation is, in most cases, 2% moral, 48% indignation & 50% envy.”
Victorious DeSica (1901-1974)
We all know you pissed on the sign after this pic and dumped some Miller High Life on it and said "one for my homies". No-one tells me how to live my life!

Then shot the posts in half with your AK. Don't try and be Mr. innocent here bud.

:poop:

actually it was.... Corona :eek:
Possibly. But real gangsters don't drink corona.

Or, he said "everything's bigger in Texas Huh huh" and ran it over.

Or, got out his chainsaw and cut the sign down and said "the REAL Texas chainsaw massacre".

Ok, I'll stop.

• Haha
Reactions: Vasq