Cali and spontaneous combustion

Gilaguy23

TJ Enthusiast
Yes, its so hot in Cali the forest if catching on fire by itself.......again. Much like the thought process of a particular northern AZ town we used to live in where the mayor claimed "yes, we have a trash problem" The truth is you have a people problem. Tourists and some locals could give 2 shits about picking up after themselves. When we lived in Cali we frequented the areas around Courtwright and Wishon. As the years ticked by thousands of trees stood dead from the bark beetle invasion. Got to be were I estimate at least 50% of the trees were dead standing and a tragety was waiting to happen. 380,000 acres burned when the Creek fire lit off, cause unknown. It makes ones eyeballs bleed when we see this kinda of damage all the while the idiots scream "climate change" and stand back waiting for it to happen. This time its Yosemite gong up in flames. Sad, just sad.

Reactions: Rich1961
We just escaped from Kommiefornia 3 months ago, after living there all of our 60+ years. The place is just a mess and it's too far gone down the wrong road. I fear the disease there is spreading though, and will/has infected other states. Hopefully others will see this and be able to stop it from becoming similar shit holes.

We just escaped from Kommiefornia 3 months ago, after living there all of our 60+ years. The place is just a mess and it's too far gone down the wrong road. I fear the disease there is spreading though, and will/has infected other states. Hopefully others will see this and be able to stop it from becoming similar shit holes.

It already *is* spreading, and if not Kommiefornia, its the New York Liberals that infest Florida.

• Angry
Reactions: TJ Jim
It already *is* spreading, and if not Kommiefornia, its the New York Liberals that infest Florida.

And the Liberals keep voting like they did where they came from, and wonder why things turn to shit.

I have to return to Kommiefornia about once a month for family reasons, and when crossing back out of there, it's always a big sigh of relief that I escaped again.

Reactions: TJ Jim