Calling Green TJs

2005. Deep Beryl Green pearl coat.
Jeep.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Mine was originally Forest Green Pearl until the previous painted it this hideous tan color!
Just kidding, I love it, but would have left the factory color had it been me.
Does that count?
IMG_1189.JPG

Last edited:
I really like "individualality" when put into the thought of some peoples Jeeps and your's certainly qualifies friend. Love it! Beautifully executed, the black trim really sets everything off too. KUDOS!
I'm going off the "1941" theme with "billet aluminum" accents and black trim myself.
IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0810.JPG

Last edited:
I really like "individualality" when put into the thought of some peoples Jeeps and your's certainly qualifies friend. Love it! Beautifully executed, the black trim really sets everything off too. KUDOS!
I'm going off the "1941" theme with "billet aluminum" accents myself.
View attachment 141194
View attachment 141195
Thanks for the compliment. I am working on the interior now. Trying to keep it TJ style yet have the looks of the old Willy. Your jeep is really nice and I love your 1941 accents.

Reactions: Tray Burge
Thanks for the compliment. I am working on the interior now. Trying to keep it TJ style yet have the looks of the old Willy. Your jeep is really nice and I love your 1941 accents.
Thanks, how bout them foot pegs I found? Are they the bomb or what, look at them really close?
I've seen a lot of Jeeps on here and yours is certainly one of, if not the best looking one I've seen so far! You've really put a lot of well thought out design into it, I'm jealous! lol

I've also been trying to come up with a set of flares idea and think I'm gonna borrow your idea if you don't mind.
Color coded with the black trim like your would really look good on my build I think?
Sorry, I am new to the forum and I didn't see your second post. I don't mind at all. I used smittybuilt. They were chosen because of the military theme and wanting to honor my Dad's WWll service. If I wasn't building this Jeep for a certain statement. I may have went with Genright or Metalcloak and still used the paint theme.

Sorry, I am new to the forum and I didn't see your second post. I don't mind at all. I used smittybuilt. They were chosen because of the military theme and wanting to honor my Dad's WWll service. If I wasn't building this Jeep for a certain statement. I may have went with Genright or Metalcloak and still used the paint theme.
I've been leaning towards those type flares and seeing how you did yours has me convinced how to go.
Keep an eye on the "bell" in the upper right hand corner and it'll show the number of quotes or comments on a thread your in posted in red numbers.

Thanks, how bout them foot pegs I found? Are they the bomb or what, look at them really close?
I've seen a lot of Jeeps on here and yours is certainly one of, if not the best looking one I've seen so far! You've really put a lot of well thought out design into it, I'm jealous! lol
Your foot pegs are very nice also. I missed the 1941 on them. I am thinking of going custom with something that resembles the end of a gun barrel. Don't know for sure yet but that is my thoughts for now.