Calling out all Jeep Jerks and Heeps

Kaptainkid1

TJ Enthusiast
Came back to my Jeep when this A-hole driver sitting in his Jeep on the Phone texting. I couldn't even get in my Jeep from the driver side even with the Doors off. After I pointed out to the driver that he should learn how to park in the most annoying tone. He decided I didn't have the right to speak to him that manner and proceeded to try to fight me over his shitty parking skills. I pulled out of there and he charged at like he was going to spit in my face during a Pandemic! After that I backed up my Jeep as if I was going to run over his fat ass. He then went back to Jeep to get something like a gun or knife who knows because I drove off.
So post your story and photos of a Jeep Jerks and Heeps. (HEEPs are Jeep with Angry eyes and too many ugly mods).

20200525_085903.jpg
20200523_121858.jpg
20200523_122041.jpg

Last edited:
Someone did the same thing to me once, literally parked within an inch of the drivers door.

I broke his window out, then had to climb in the passenger side of my vehicle. Does that make me the asshole? I’m not sure, probably. But it also made me feel better.

There is no excuse for this unless you are trying to get personal with the person driving the vehicle.

Who are the Jeep jerks and heeps that will be mentioned in this thread?

Owners of Jeeps before the YJ................................. 0.01%

Owners of YJ................................................................0.02%

Owners of TJs..............................................................0.03%

Owners of JKs, JLs & JTs.............................................24.94%

Owners of the modern so called Jeep SUVs...... ....75.00%

Someone did the same thing to me once, literally parked within an inch of the drivers door.

I broke his window out, then had to climb in the passenger side of my vehicle. Does that make me the asshole? I’m not sure, probably. But it also made me feel better.

There is no excuse for this unless you are trying to get personal with the person driving the vehicle.
I like the way you resolved the conflict. I went to college in Detroit and I learned how to defend myself the "ghetto" way. But those days are over, now I am more of a man full of wisdom and my two kids have no clue about my past for I raised them True Christians. :)

I like the way you resolved the conflict. I went to college in Detroit and I learned how to defend myself the "ghetto" way. But those days are over, now I am more of a man full of wisdom :)

This was a decade ago when I had way too much testosterone for my own good. Nonetheless, there is no excuse for parking like this. If you park like this, you genuinely deserve something bad to happen to your vehicle.

Reactions: Tomcat and TJ2
This reminds me of my RV days, pulling a fifth wheel trailer. Park waaay out in the back 40, and sure enough, some idiot would park right next to you, usually in a way that would make it difficult to get out. I swiftly learned "defensive parking" - and actually called one dufus on it who came up and parked before I had even walked off. He moved.

As for the OP, what would you expect? I have zero use for smartphones in the first place...

Reactions: Chris
I used to work pretty close to there at Raleigh Studios. Larchmont Wine & Cheese across the street from where you parked has good sandwiches. Sorry about that crap, not worth it for a parking space. I'm glad it didn't escalate further. Hollywood can be totally nuts, I know that's not exactly in the city but it's close enough to rub off.

Reactions: Kaptainkid1
Unfortunately these jerks that park this way have no idea that they are parking like this between their phone or whatever else they are doing while driving... I’ve had it happen a few times and when I’ve approached them they act as if I did something wrong.. I politely show them how the lines work in a parking lot Most of the time their dam vehicle is to big for them and they don’t know how to swing into a spot. Someone needs to make a sticker that we can put onto dumbass drivers cars that cant park..

Something like.. 1st time driver or white lines only apply to you....

Came back to my Jeep when this A-hole driver sitting in his Jeep on the Phone texting. I couldn't even get in my Jeep from the driver side even with the Doors off. After I pointed out to the driver that he should learn how to park in the most annoying tone. He decided I didn't have the right to speak to him that manner and proceeded to try to fight me over his shitty parking skills. I pulled out of there and he charged at like he was going to spit in my face during a Pandemic! After that I backed up my Jeep as if I was going to run over his fat ass. He then went back to Jeep to get something like a gun or knife who knows because I drove off.
So post your story and photos of a Jeep Jerks and Heeps. (HEEPs are Jeep with Angry eyes and too many ugly mods).

View attachment 164391View attachment 164392View attachment 164393
A group of us did our first Rubicon trip. We spent a lot of time working together and getting everyone's rigs ready and capable. 100's of hours so we could all run the trail together and have a great time. We got there early, got to the line up early, all in one group in line together. We were having a great time, chatting back and forth on the radios and it was everything we hoped it would be. One of the group in middle, slowed down for a minute to take a picture of something and that slowed down the 2 rigs in our group behind him. The asshole not in our group right behind those two, pulled out and passed them which put them in the middle of our group. Several of us got on the radio and asked them nicely if they minded pulling ahead or back behind us so we could stay together as a group.

Silence. More silence after several attempts. Trail leader stopped so we could all take a break. The goobers got out of their rig and were shooting the shit like everyone else. I walked over, said howdy, and then asked if they had a tire repair kit with plugs? Well, I think we do, why do you ask? Well, we've asked you nicely if we could get our group back together and I can hear our question on your radio so I know you can hear us and you've just ignored us. So here is what is going to happen. I'm going to take this knife and punch holes in your sidewalls and while you are plugging them and airing back up, we'll be able to get our group back together. So, you have a choice, pull ahead, get behind us willingly, or unwillingly, your choice but I will fix this, the how is up to you.

They pulled over, let the two rigs behind them catch up to the group and then got back in line.

Not sure why it had to be that way.

Must be a California thing (y)
It probably is. I have driven in quite a few of these United States, and I've never encountered drivers more incompetent than Californians. The drivers here in Florida are mostly pretty decent, although they can't seem to be able to make right hand turns, and they're head and shoulders above what I saw all the time when I lived in California. I can usually tell a California driver before I even see the plates!

Reactions: Artemis
It probably is. I have driven in quite a few of these United States, and I've never encountered drivers more incompetent than Californians. The drivers here in Florida are mostly pretty decent, although they can't seem to be able to make right hand turns, and they're head and shoulders above what I saw all the time when I lived in California. I can usually tell a California driver before I even see the plates!

I disagree. A few things many of us can't do. Drive in the snow. Drive in the rain. Drive with common courtesy. I wouldn't say the majority are terrible drivers; just inconsiderate. I drive a lot to visit jobsites in my regional area for work. 126, 5, 14, 138, 134, 101, 118, 710, 210, 10, etc. Out here Texas and Arizona drivers are doing 100+. Nevada drivers are riding ass like a horse in saddle. Florida drivers are on drugs. Jersey drivers are losing parts. Colorado drivers are driving stolen cars. And Oregon/Washington drivers are driving fucking Subarus.

It is hard not to loose it when others are so inconsiderate. Or just plan jerks. It can help a little if you remember that time wounds all heals. People can't act like that forever and not have it catch up with them. One thing about a TJ, I've mentioned here before...they are so short that you can see the eyeballs of other drivers when they ride your rear bumper. That really bugs me.

B

Reactions: Kaptainkid1
I disagree. A few things many of us can't do. Drive in the snow. Drive in the rain. Drive with common courtesy. I wouldn't say the majority are terrible drivers; just inconsiderate. I drive a lot to visit jobsites in my regional area for work. 126, 5, 14, 138, 134, 101, 118, 710, 210, 10, etc. Out here Texas and Arizona drivers are doing 100+. Nevada drivers are riding ass like a horse in saddle. Florida drivers are on drugs. Jersey drivers are losing parts. Colorado drivers are driving stolen cars. And Oregon/Washington drivers are driving fucking Subarus.
Which are all bad, I agree. But Californians can't get the Hell out of their own way - and Goddess help them when it rains! As soon as the first micro droplet hits the windshield, they're going 20 under!

• Haha
Reactions: Artemis