Can’t seem to find Method 304 wheels in stock anywhere

ARawls88

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Specifically the 304 machined double standard 15x8. Can’t find a full set anywhere.

Also, how big a deal is the 3.5” BS, seems like they will stick out a fair bit.

Welcome to COVID and backlogs.

3.5” will be fine if you are going for a wider stance or have larger flares.

Reactions: ARawls88
Welcome to COVID and backlogs.

3.5” will be fine if you are going for a wider stance or have larger flares.
Yea I really don’t want them outside the factory flare. Can’t seem to find a quality wheel for a decent price that fits my wants.
I may end up going with the quadratec rubicon’s, it’s about the only stock wheel I like the looks of. Plus it’s a 15x8 with a 4” BS. Thoughts ?

Yea I really don’t want them outside the factory flare. Can’t seem to find a quality wheel for a decent price that fits my wants.
I may end up going with the quadratec rubicon’s, it’s about the only stock wheel I like the looks of. Plus it’s a 15x8 with a 4” BS. Thoughts ?
Yeah if you want them to stay within factory Rubicon flares even 4” won’t be enough. I had factory Rubicon wheels with 285 tires and they stuck out past the factory flares about 1/2”.

That was with 5.2” factory backspacing.

Yeah if you want them to stay within factory Rubicon flares even 4” won’t be enough. I had factory Rubicon wheels with 285 tires and they stuck out past the factory flares about 1/2”.

That was with 5.2” factory backspacing.
Guess I can’t have my cake and eat it too. Oh well. I think I’ll just back order the methods. Hopefully that will give me enough time to figure out what tire I want. These 10plys have to go!

Reactions: Chris
Guess I can’t have my cake and eat it too. Oh well. I think I’ll just back order the methods. Hopefully that will give me enough time to figure out what tire I want. These 10plys have to go!
That’s what I would do honestly. It will still look good.