Can anyone identify these flares?

Moglocker

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Front and rear look cool,
CBBB05F5-B5C4-47F0-9C48-58760307680D.png

This is not my territory, but my guess is Poison Spyder Defenders or maybe a GenRight version that I don't recall seeing before.

I love the look. It’s kind of like an old flat fendered Willys. I guess if you put those on a TJ you would have to move your turn signal/parking lights on the grill below the headlights. They hadn’t done that to the Jeep in the pic.
I’m not going to get any of those unless I get some body damage. Then I would get them instead of doing the body work. ☺️

This is not my territory, but my guess is Poison Spyder Defenders or maybe a GenRight version that I don't recall seeing before.
Unless that was a prototype set for either company, then no. The Defenders didn't use round tube. GR's version did use round tube but not any angled tops like the rear flares have and all versions from both never angled out from where they hit the firewall. If you look close, the front fender side doesn't go straight forward.

Reactions: MikeE024
Unless that was a prototype set for either company, then no. The Defenders didn't use round tube. GR's version did use round tube but not any angled tops like the rear flares have and all versions from both never angled out from where they hit the firewall. If you look close, the front fender side doesn't go straight most likely custom?I have some damage on the front (she hit a mailbox)it looks like purejeep.com

EE452E94-63B5-46E8-AAF5-FC0909629B59.jpeg

Last edited:
Great,if you don’t know then they are most likely custom?I have some damage on the front (she hit a mailbox)lol would love to get this set but like you said even the front look differentView attachment 275228
Did it occur to anyone to take a look at the Pure Jeep website?

https://www.purejeep.com/products.php?cat=7

That said, PJ is Full Traction which is owned by the same guy that owns Calmini which is also the guy the DA is going after for historically egregious never ending robbing Peter to pay Paul business practices. But, at least you know they aren't custom.

Reactions: oldjeepman
I love the look. It’s kind of like an old flat fendered Willys. I guess if you put those on a TJ you would have to move your turn signal/parking lights on the grill below the headlights. They hadn’t done that to the Jeep in the pic.
I’m not going to get any of those unless I get some body damage. Then I would get them instead of doing the body work. ☺️
I'm thinking you don't know the difference between a flat fender and a Renegade package.