Can anyone identify this lift?

WFD 19

I bought my 98 Tj with a lift already in it. Can anyone identify the shock or lift brand by the picture? Thanks in advance.

20200218_174037.jpg

I bought my 98 Tj with a lift already in it. Can anyone identify the shock or lift brand by the picture? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 143125
Factory springs measure 12 inches in the front and 8 inches in the rear. Anything over 8 and 12 is the amount of lift the spring has in it. Example being a 14 inch front spring and a 10 inch rear spring, that would mean the springs are 2 inch lift springs.

Measure on a level plane with the Jeep’s weight on it.

15" in the front and 11" in the back.
There are no markings on the shocks to show the manufacturer, mostly wondering who made them. I've been thinking about replacing the shocks with Ranchos, I think the ride could be better.

And about the rust, the TJ came from Minnesota and must have been driven in the winter. There is a lot of surface rust, but everything is solid and the Jeep doesn't see the snow anymore.

15" in the front and 11" in the back.
There are no markings on the shocks to show the manufacturer, mostly wondering who made them. I've been thinking about replacing the shocks with Ranchos, I think the ride could be better.

And about the rust, the TJ came from Minnesota and must have been driven in the winter. There is a lot of surface rust, but everything is solid and the Jeep doesn't see the snow anymore.
Yes, while spring rate does play a role in ride quality, shocks are the focus when chasing ride quality changes.

Not to Harp on it, but make that rust a top priority. Surface rust can turn to rot awfully fast on a TJ.