Can anyone tell me where I can find the hard brake lines for my 2006 Unlimited Rubicon?

Good to know. I went Amazon this week because Summit wanted so much in shipping. I would have gladly payed the extra few bucks to have last week instead of tomorrow.

How is the quality. I saw some Amazon reviews that were all over the place, some very happy some advising leaks and poor quality?

@Sean B Just installed and it was pretty straightforward. It took some coercion to fit in, the flexible tube wasn’t thrilled bending for the first time, but as of now….no leaks. Unfortunately, it didn’t come with a new washer, but since stores were closed the old one seems to work.

On a side note, I see you’re from CT… let me know if you ever want to go wheeling

Last edited:
@Sean B Just installed and it was pretty straightforward. It took some coercion to fit in, the flexible tube wasn’t thrilled bending for the first time, but as of now….no leaks. Unfortunately, it didn’t come with a new washer, but since stores were closed the old one seems to work.

On a side note, I see you’re from CT… let me know if you ever want to go wheeling

Thanks, when I get ours back together I will let you know. Don’t know if you know any good local spots. On a side note you have a cool ride, rubicon unlimited Sahara!