Can I buy a completely new dome light?

Zack.Crites

Hey guys I am wondering if there is anyway I can buy a whole new housing for my dome light on my sound bar. The guy that had this jeep before me took it out and replaced it with this junky little light switch that falls out all the time and I think it looks bad too. I just didn’t know if there was somewhere I could buy a completely new housing. All I have been able to find have been replacements for the hard top or just bulb replacements. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

39408B27-DEC5-4CBC-8E37-5E1059963893.jpeg

A313C6FF-9F7B-454A-8506-97AE95D605F6.jpeg

I believe late 90s Dakota’s used the same kind of light assembly if you want to go the junkyard route. Or you could contact Daveys Jeeps.

Have a look in your factory parts manual, they're in the first sticky of the TJ Resources subforum along with the factory service manuals. You might be able to get a google hit from the Mopar part #.

There's one on eBay for $12.99 that fits up to 2002.
eBay Dome Light

OEM still shows it available for $95, part 56007264.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Have a look in your factory parts manual, they're in the first sticky of the TJ Resources subforum along with the factory service manuals. You might be able to get a google hit from the Mopar part #.
I actually don’t have my manual but I will look it up and see if the part number matches the one that Jamison C sent in

Reactions: qslim
I actually don’t have my manual but I will look it up and see if the part number matches the one that Jamison C sent in
Yeah man download your parts manual & service manual, & root through the rest of the TJ Resources subforum, there's a ton of good info in there.