Can I use spring spacers from a JK on my TJ?

TJTERRY

Would there be any difficulty using spring spacers from a JK on my TJ? Buddy has some 2” if I want them. I know in order to install jk Springs I would have to open the top to fit around the bump stop. Any modifications I should expect?

I don't see any issues with using them. They should be nearly the same as far as I know.

I think it would be dependent upon the design of the spacer. In some cases, springs can be compatible with both JKs and TJs.
Honestly, spacers (and even springs) can be found quite inexpensively. Might not be worth the hassle of trying to make them fit if they don't already

Reactions: Chris
I think it would be dependent upon the design of the spacer. In some cases, springs can be compatible with both JKs and TJs.
Honestly, spacers (and even springs) can be found quite inexpensively. Might not be worth the hassle of trying to make them fit if they don't already
True enough, but can’t get any less expensive than free. Just figured someone on here may have had both in their hands to see what if any difference there was.

Reactions: Steel City 06