Can't get clutch to engage on 2004 TJ

Skiw

Ok yall I'm about to burn this damn thing to the ground..... 04 TJ manual transmission. Throw out bearing went out. I replaced the throw out bearing, clutch, pressure plate and slave cylinder. Can not get the cluth to engage. I pulled the cluth master cylinder and slave cylinder assembly completely out and bench bled it. Then bled it again once it was installed. Shifts fine when not running but the damn cluth will not engage to let me shift when it running. While installed I blocked out the slave cylinder and there is no movement on the clutch pedal. Thought maybe the plunger on the slave cylinder might not be long enough but it's the same length as the old one. Thinking about sticking a sock on the end of the plunger to give it a little more length to see if that helps. Out of ideas. Help.

By your explanation that would be dis-engage, it's remaining engaged that's why you can't shift while it's running. While it's off if you put it in gear then try to start it. Does the jeep lurch forward?

Well, if you're clutch won't disengage you probably have an issue with the master/slave cylinder or your release fork.

I haven't gotten around to changing my TJ's clutch yet, is it possible on these to install the clutch disc backwards without interference? I ran into this problem on an old Toyota of mine and it was because I put the thing in backwards. Typically there's a stamp on the clutch disc stating which side faces the flywheel

Clutch in backwards. Clutch fork not installed properly. Throw out bearing on wrong.
Have someone work the clutch pedal while you are underneath. Is the plunger moving freely all the way out or does it stop part way and want to flex under pressure? If it isn't getting full extension (and is binding up) then the problem has to be inside the clutch housing. How much can you move the fork around? Much in/out or fwd/back indicates fork not on pivot ball correctly. Very common to get clutch disk in backwards and bind up the fingers in the pressure plate. If the slave cylinder is working properly then you'll have to pull the transmission again to see what is going wrong.