Car pics too cool not to share

FB_IMG_1668904302760.jpg

@Squatch you don't like 4x4 El Camino's? Of all the hybrid 4x4 swaps I think doing the El Camino is one of the better choices.

If it was a beater, I'd be more inclined to approve of it. That one, however, looks like it may have been a pretty decent example to begin with (assuming it's not a Photoshop creation). As those 4X4 hybrids are some of my least favorite vehicles around, I find myself shaking my head more often than not. I'd rather see one done with a less desirable vehicle. personally.
1669035069188.png

If it was a beater, I'd be more inclined to approve of it. That one, however, looks like it may have been a pretty decent example to begin with (assuming it's not a Photoshop creation). As those 4X4 hybrids are some of my least favorite vehicles around, I find myself shaking my head more often than not. I'd rather see one done with a less desirable vehicle. personally.
View attachment 378386
That's a MUCH more desirable vehicle than any El Camino! :D

That's a MUCH more desirable vehicle than any El Camino! :D

I'd take the El Comino any day over a station wagon of any kind.

View attachment 378386

People ruin some good vehicles doing stupid SHIT...

I'm not really a station wagon fan - although a friend of mine is NUTS over them - but I've never been a fan of the El Camino/Ranchero at all. Not a truck, not a car, not really anything I'd want.

Count me as one of your nutty "long-roof" friends, as they're one of my favorite body styles.

I'm not really a station wagon fan - although a friend of mine is NUTS over them - but I've never been a fan of the El Camino/Ranchero at all. Not a truck, not a car, not really anything I'd want.

Yep but we all KNOW you have a very strange idea of what is right or not.

I had a Ranchero and always wanted a El Comino. And if I'd find one for a good price I'd even take a hybrid.

Count me as one of your nutty "long-roof" friends, as they're one of my favorite body styles.

The only station wagon I've ever liked was the Dodge Magnum. Now that is a sexy looking wagon.