Car pics too cool not to share

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-car-lifted-East-Melbourne-Gardens-tower.html

Outrage after The Block's millionaire property investor 'Mr Lambo' cranes $2million luxury car into his 57th storey penthouse worth $39 million: 'Tax him now'​

A millionaire property investor who was filmed craning a flashy sports car into his 57th storey penthouse has sparked political backlash.

Adrian Portelli, who is known as 'Mr Lambo' for his love of expensive vehicles, shared photos on Instagram on Tuesday of the $2million car being lifted into the $39 million penthouse in the Sapphire by the Gardens tower in East Melbourne.

Mr Portelli made headlines after an appearance on Channel Nine's The Block last year where he placed a record-breaking bid on the home renovated by contestants Omar and Oz.

A post describing the car being craned into his house as a 'rich flex' sparked a flurry of criticism with Greens leader Adam Bandt leading the backlash.

'Labor's giving this guy a $9,000 tax cut while people starve on $52 a day,' Mr Bandt wrote on Twitter.

Mr Bandt was referring to the Stage Three tax cuts slated to come into effect in the 2024-25 financial year, which were introduced by Scott Morrison's government and the Albanese Government has so far backed.

an_Portelli_has_put_a_2million_-m-37_1683684925493.jpg

ian_Portelli_s_audacious_stunt_o-a-9_1683767040483.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: BlueC and Squatch

Waste of a hemi . . . a motor that was made to kill BBC and Fords has now become a piece of artwork. It deserves better than idling down the street to some car show. Pull the huffer and all that other glitter off the top, replace with dual quads with big jetting, drop it into a '55 Chevy and go do what that legendary elephant was made to do . . .

Reactions: BlueC
Waste of a hemi . . . a motor that was made to kill BBC and Fords has now become a piece of artwork. It deserves better than idling down the street to some car show. Pull the huffer and all that other glitter off the top, replace with dual quads with big jetting, drop it into a '55 Chevy and go do what that legendary elephant was made to do . . .

While I might agree on some parts of this I like a Huffer on an engine. Granted there are most likely better engines to be putting that huffer on.
And the fact that I don't much like transplanting brands I'd have to take exception with the idea of placing it into a Chevy.
I am in full agreement that a rig should be driven and not just a piece of art.