Car pics too cool not to share

There was a guy here in town who had done the SBC 350/350 combo, but it wasn't as clean as this one. I'm really digging this little red ride.

My wife bought this little Red Ride a couple years ago. 1996 Suzuki X-90. 4 wheel drive, has a transfer case and warn locking hubs and a T top. Cool little car. The were built to replace the Suzuki Samurai. Only 7,000 brought into the U.S. Were built for only 3 years. Her's is in mint condition. Has the same engine as the Tracker.

IMG_20220805_190921825_HDR~2.jpg

My wife bought this little Red Ride a couple years ago. 1996 Suzuki X-90. 4 wheel drive, has a transfer case and warn locking hubs and a T top. Cool little car. The were built to replace the Suzuki Samurai. Only 7,000 brought into the U.S. Were built for only 3 years. Her's is in mint condition. Has the same engine as the Tracker.

View attachment 509895

I have a buddy from my Zuk days who has an X-90 that he's lifted and wheels on certain trips. I remember when they first came out here in the US.

Gotta resurrect this one.. I'm going with GTO due to the inward swoop above and below the body line.. The Firebird's body line is more crisp and doesn't seem to have as much of the concave contour.
1710635766285.png

1710635671895.png

Last edited:

View attachment 509895

I've only ever seen maybe three of them in my area, and that's over the last 30 years, or so. Looks like it'd be a hoot to drive! :)

Chevy engine means someone wants to actually drive it. ;)

If that's a 3" chop, it looks very reasonable, like something you could comfortably drive, unlike the 8" chops that I’ve limbo'd into.

I'd rather have a 351 in it... But I'm more of a purest now than I was when I was younger.