Cashes Valley trail ride

Couple of pictures of the pups that went with us!!!!

29063.jpeg

29065.jpeg

29067.jpeg

Wow, looks like fun. Are you guys going to start doing this sort of ride often? My TJ is not very streetable these days, but my daughter's TJ is and she loves taking it on rides like this.

Wow, looks like fun. Are you guys going to start doing this sort of ride often? My TJ is not very streetable these days, but my daughter's TJ is and she loves taking it on rides like this.

I'll do it anytime we can get a FEW people together, it's in my area so I can go in a heartbeat....

Now that I Have time, I am going to be more available for rides, when I can get @AndyG fired up, I would like to check out a few up this way.

Coalmont off road park, and if I saw right it is like a back way into Coppinger cove.

Holly Tree off road park, it may be a little far for you GA guys as it's in Paint Rock, Alabama.

And we can always run Estill Forks outside of Scottsboro, Alabama. Again might be a little far for GA folks.

I’m usually good for north Georgia stuff most weekends. Not during the game though…😜

Might even head over to Alabama if something good comes up and we have time.