Center console

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 of the rear half only of the console with the lid and subwoofer opening in black. One is from a 2003 Rubicon automatic, the other from a 2006 Rubicon automatic. If one them works for you, you can have it for shipping cost. I don't need two of those.

Last edited:
I have 2 of the rear half only of the console with the lid and subwoofer opening in black. One is from a 2003 Rubicon automatic, the other from a 2006 Rubicon automatic. If one them works for you, you can have it for shipping cost. I don't need two of those.
Oh wow awesome. Can you just show me a picture of exactly what you mean and have ?? (mine is a 6 speed but if it’s just the back maybe it’ll work)

Ps — I’m upgrading my sound system and need the Kicker sub to fit in the console but mine doesn’t have the subwoofer option. Would this work??

To my knowledge the console with the subwoofer is the same on all TJs. The front is different but that is a separate part. Attached some pictures of the console.

Console.jpg

To my knowledge the console with the subwoofer is the same on all TJs. The front is different but that is a separate part. Attached some pictures of the console.

View attachment 124177
Interesting i don’t know either. I’ve never had to switch the console. I have a 2005 X. Will mine pop out and attach to the console I already have?

Status
Not open for further replies.