Center dash panel "blank"?

4BY4ADV

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Has anyone made or seen a blank center panel lower? I have the newer design with 4 switch spots, two 12v outlets, and the blank space on the right, but recently installed an 8 switch solid state panel so I could get rid of a bunch of relays and clean up my wiring. I'm now trying to clean up my dash and would like this whole section to be a flat/smooth blank that I can mount the new switch panel as well as my air gauge and paddles for my air springs.

I can and most likely will design and 3D print something, but before I spend that time, I figured I'd ask the community.

If you design a 3D printing option, I bet you could make a little money off some other members who may be interested in having one. Others have taken approaches like this or this or this. If I'm understanding your goal correctly, that last link has a few pics that may interest you.

• USA Proud
Reactions: hear
If you design a 3D printing option, I bet you could make a little money off some other members who may be interested in having one. Others have taken approaches like this or this or this. If I'm understanding your goal correctly, that last link has a few pics that may interest you.

Trouble is utilizing an older/slow printer... it would be too time intensive to do at scale. If I go this way though, I'll likely make a few designs; recessed, flush, and extended at the bottom. I'll just share the designs with anyone that wants to print on their own or send to an online printing shop.

And yes, that last link gave me some additional ideas. Thanks!