Cheap Jeep Insurance

Jens Johanson

Hi Everyone, Jeep Newbie here - just bought 2003 Rubicon, totally stoked! My question is does anyone know of a cheaper "jeep insurance policy" for the occasional recreational use? I ask, because I previously had a classic muscle car, and there was a classic car policy for only $165/year, because they knew you only used it now and then and it wasnt your daily driver etc. Any help is appreciated! Thanks

when I called american classic car insurance ( I already have 2 cars on their insurance) they said any suv especially a jeep are very tough to cover as they are often not driven much but when they are it is offroading. My Wrangler is my 4th car and they would not cover it on a limited use basis, unless I could really show it was a "show" level restoration.

Reactions: Jens Johanson
Hi Everyone, Jeep Newbie here - just bought 2003 Rubicon, totally stoked! My question is does anyone know of a cheaper "jeep insurance policy" for the occasional recreational use? I ask, because I previously had a classic muscle car, and there was a classic car policy for only $165/year, because they knew you only used it now and then and it wasnt your daily driver etc. Any help is appreciated! Thanks

When I lived in Seattle, I was insured by State Farm. They had a policy that would let me designate my dd with a rv. I think my rv(Jeep) couldn't have more than 3k miles a year, of which it was easy for me to not get more than 3K anyway. In all honestly they never checked my mileage. That said, it was never as cheap as you stated. Just cheaper than other insurance companies.