Cheap tires but still good enough

I wouldn't cheap out on tires. Though the cheapest I can think of that would be acceptable would be JL or JK take offs. You'd have to get JK to TJ adapters, but you could find a set of 5 for around $400 or so. That includes the wheels. So you could get a set, keep the tires, sell the wheels, and you'd probably be at around $200 spent.

I wouldn't cheap out on tires. Though the cheapest I can think of that would be acceptable would be JL or JK take offs. You'd have to get JK to TJ adapters, but you could find a set of 5 for around $400 or so. That includes the wheels. So you could get a set, keep the tires, sell the wheels, and you'd probably be at around $200 spent.

OP is looking for two tires for his daughter's Nissan Sentra. Jeep take-off tires won't do her much good.

Reactions: RangerTJ
OP is looking for two tires for his daughter's Nissan Sentra. Jeep take-off tires won't do her much good.

Where there's a will there's a way...

ohc=HFZHKbQP-MkQ7kNvgHiTWtE&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

Takeoffs from another compact car with the same size tires would work. Get a used wheel/tire set, sell 4 wheels and 2 tires. Hell you might make money on the deal!

Reactions: suicideking