Chris found another Jeep product that could use your expertise!

Haha, that brings me back to the early 90s when I was building websites with Microsoft Front Page (thank goodness that's gone). In the 90s that's what your average website would have looked like!

When I find websites like that and want to order from them, I always call or email them first to make sure they're still in business. I say that because when the website looks that old, there's always the chance it's ben abandoned and the person / company is no longer even around.

No, they are still around...they don't seem to answer emails but they do answer the phone...to me it is the only cab cover meant to go over a soft top and cover the doors that is weatherproof. I had a bunch of snow that crept into the cab yesterday from the wind and snow we got. With soft uppers only it is going to happen.

Reactions: Chris
Good call on calling them first. I can deal with someone not responding to email, but if I call, you'd better answer or at least return my call in a timely manner.

Haha, that brings me back to the early 90s when I was building websites with Microsoft Front Page (thank goodness that's gone). In the 90s that's what your average website would have looked like!

When I find websites like that and want to order from them, I always call or email them first to make sure they're still in business. I say that because when the website looks that old, there's always the chance it's ben abandoned and the person / company is no longer even around.

Yes I also did build a few with Front Page also glad it is gone, laughed at the are they still there!

Reactions: Chris
OK, the site may be antiquated, but that looks like just the ticket for the JKU issue. Short term, anyway. At the price, it's worth a shot. It fits with the top up. Rare.

Yes it does, from my research the only complaint is water might puddle in the middle with the top down....probably an issue with all of them. Simple fix is someone made a top bow from pvc pipe really cheap. Everything I read, people who have them love em.

Reactions: MikeM