Clean Black

You can always sand it off and monstaliner the entire jeep (if you prefer function over looks).

http://www.monstaliner.com/

That's what I'm doing to both TJ and XJ once they get bad enough to look at (the xj within the next two years). I don't bother to wax em anymore cuz I know they will end up fugly eventually so I am waiting......

Here's a picture of my clean black jeep...well it WAS clean before I went to work.....

clean_zpsh0nxkkcr.jpg

It hasn't rained all week and there's still a river of mud going across my road. Despite the dry week, it's there....pooling up and flowing across the boring pavement, daring me to take it on. I try very hard to avoid it but have no control over the urge to flip on the wipers and mash the accelerator.

I thought this was neat:

jeep_zpscblhzy3k.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a picture of my clean black jeep...well it WAS clean before I went to work.....

View attachment 5067

It hasn't rained all week and there's still a river of mud going across my road. Despite the dry week, it's there....pooling up and flowing across the boring pavement, daring me to take it on. I try very hard to avoid it but have no control over the urge to flip on the wipers and mash the accelerator.

I thought this was neat:

View attachment 5068
That mud pattern around the Jeep logo is indeed neat and fitting. I saved it and am using it as my wallpaper on my phone. I often have that urge when I see mud, but I like my Clean Black Jeep. I must add, that is one sweet Jeep @Ahoragi! What kind of top are you running? I like how that covers the top, my wife and son complain about how hot it is with the top off. They want me to put the soft top back on and just have windows out because they say the sun beats on them. I like it hot so I don't mind. Another question, is it a PITA to pit the top back on? It's been sitting on a shelf in the garage for 2 months.

That mud pattern around the Jeep logo is indeed neat and fitting. I saved it and am using it as my wallpaper on my phone. I often have that urge when I see mud, but I like my Clean Black Jeep. I must add, that is one sweet Jeep @Ahoragi! What kind of top are you running? I like how that covers the top, my wife and son complain about how hot it is with the top off. They want me to put the soft top back on and just have windows out because they say the sun beats on them. I like it hot so I don't mind. Another question, is it a PITA to pit the top back on? It's been sitting on a shelf in the garage for 2 months.

It's a Pavement Ends Sprint Top (no frame) made by Bestop. I usually run it like that but sometimes I use the fold-back sun roof feature. Taking it off is just a matter of unhooking those rear straps and the two on the middle roll bar and then unlatching it at the windshield. Pops off and pops on in a matter of minutes. No more difficult than the factory top. Ycan roll it up and place it back near the tailgate. Fits like a glove. Windows are huge too.

It's a Pavement Ends Sprint Top (no frame) made by Bestop. I usually run it like that but sometimes I use the fold-back sun roof feature. Taking it off is just a matter of unhooking those rear straps and the two on the middle roll bar and then unlatching it at the windshield. Pops off and pops on in a matter of minutes. No more difficult than the factory top. Ycan roll it up and place it back near the tailgate. Fits like a glove. Windows are huge too.
Damn, that sounds awesome. Sometimes I screw around with my Rugged Ridge soft top for way too long before I finally get it back up.

20160717_133354.jpg
20160717_133313.jpg
Got the new bumper installed so I figured I'd give HRNT another coat of wax. I think HRNT looks like a different Jeep with the new bumper. I need to paint the exposed and rusty frame around the bumper yet, thats on the to-do list. Boy, I love that Clean Black.

Reactions: Tbird Clair